Best Contract Manufacturing in Lakewood, OH
Known for providing metal fabricating services for many celebrated years, Contract Manufacturing Specialists of Ohio takes pride in its work. Our skills, hard work, and forefront machinery make us worthy to work for substantial corporations.
With a variety of services, we strive to provide your finished products as per your requirements and expectations. Services offered are metal forming, laser cutting, CNC machining, powder coating, etc.
The shaping of metal pieces is done using metal forming.
Finding applications in automobile, aerospace, and appliances industries, it is one of the basic processes of metal fabrication. Processes involved in this are :
- Rolling: The metal piece is passed through strategically placed rollers.
- Die forming: Material is stamped around or onto the die using a press machine.
- Forging: Compressive forces are used to shape the material.
- Stretching: Tensile load is applied on the metal piece.
- Expanding: Tensile loading is used to increase the circumference of a hollow body.
- Recessing: Tensile loading is used to form depressions and holes.
- Bending: U shape, V shape, and channel shape are produced using manual or mechanical strength.
A manufacturing process that uses pre-programmed computer software to control movement of industrial tools and machinery. Machinery like grinders, cutters, mills, press brakes, etc can be commanded using CNC machining. Different types of CNC machines are :
- CNC Mills
- Plasma Cutters
- Wood Routers
- Electric Discharge Machines
- Water Jet Cutters
Some other machines that are part of CNC systems are 3D Printers, Glass Cutters, Wire-Bending Machines, Laser Cutters, Cylindrical Grinders, Turret Punchers, etc.
Manufactured products need finishing to make them long-lasting and attractive. It provides durability and prevents wear and tear of products and machines.
The company commands the largest customer base when it comes to all forms of laser cutting and metal fabrication projects. You can get your name on this list by simply consuming our contract manufacturing services.
Our core offerings and services at Contract Manufacturing Specialists of Ohio includes, but is not limited to, the following:
We service multiple cities throughout the state of Ohio. We provide all the services listed above, and much more in every city throughout Ohio.
If you don’t see your city listed or a specific service listed, don’t worry. All you have to do is contact us by either giving us a call or filling out our online contact form. Then we’ll discover what are some of the top solutions for you, your business, and executing a solid solution.