Best Contract Manufacturing in Akron, OH
Are you still confused while selecting the best Contract manufacturer who will be suitable for your work? Do you also want to be sure of quality work before giving your project to someone? Well, you are simply not aware of us. We are the Contract Manufacturing Specialists in Ohio.
We are most experienced in handling bulky projects from huge corporates. And we are known for delivering premier services in the least time period. The credit goes to our well experienced and expert staff, our forefront technology, and the wide range of services we provide.
Whether it is laser cutting, metal fabrication, and engineering, Sheet metal bending and finishing, and whatnot. The services we provide are best of all. So why to go somewhere else, when you can choose the best Contract manufacturer who will be glad to serve you in the best possible way. We promise to provide you the most customized products according to your needs and liking.
Let’s have a quick briefing of services we provide:
While making a cut, the laser beam melts the material and that molten material is blown out of the kerf using high-pressure nitrogen. Materials suitable for laser cutting include metal, paper, glass, etc. Mainly three types of lasers are used:
- Gas lasers: CO2 laser cutting is done by using a carbon dioxide mixed laser.
- Crystal lasers: The lasers used in the process are made from different components. These are crystals that provide a quite high-powered cutting on both metals and nonmetals.
- Fiber lasers: This is the most efficient method that we use. This cutting is done using fiber lasers. The machines used require very less maintenance and replacement of parts is also inexpensive. Thus overall, it’s the best choice.
Sheet metal bending
It is a deformation of the material, resulting in a change in its geometry. It is a metal forming process in which there is no addition or removal of material. Processor involved are :
- Air bending
- Tube bending
- Bottom bending
Sheet metal finishing
It is the process in which a layer is added to the surface to make it good looking in appearance and improve its durability. Processes involved are:
- Metal Plating: In this, a coating of different metal is done on the manufactured metal product. It increases its durability, corrosion resistance, and exterior appearance.
- Powder Coating: It provides a layer that is like paint on the metal surface that gives it a decorative finish. Powder-coated products are more durable, resistant to corrosion, scratches, and physical factors like sunlight, weather, etc.
With CNC machines, products are manufactured with greater ease and finest quality. We have maintained our respect and value in the market due to our hard work and on-time deliveries.
Our dedication towards customers makes us fulfill their expectations fully. Work with us and increase your client count rather than losing them.
The company commands the largest customer base when it comes to all forms of laser cutting and metal fabrication projects. You can get your name on this list by simply consuming our contract manufacturing services.
Our core offerings and services at Contract Manufacturing Specialists of Ohio includes, but is not limited to, the following:
We service multiple cities throughout the state of Ohio. We provide all the services listed above, and much more in every city throughout Ohio.
If you don’t see your city listed or a specific service listed, don’t worry. All you have to do is contact us by either giving us a call or filling out our online contact form. Then we’ll discover what are some of the top solutions for you, your business, and executing a solid solution.